Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Maintenance can be a monthly service consisting of frequent optimizing of the website's codes, servers, databases, and images to emphasize the content. The industry called this "On-Site SEO". Copywriting and keywords research are the other important part of "On-Site SEO".
Working outside of your website to optimize for Google and other search engines is called "Off-Site SEO". This is where you can do an inbound link marketing campaign, search engines submissions, and social media content.
Read More About Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Maintenance Checklist for 2020 (Top 14 Guidelines)
SEO it's not just a one-time set-up or even a maintenance, it's an ongoing task. Google list the most relevant websites on their search engine results. To drive traffic to your website, you’ll need to have a good SEO strategy. Here are some SEO maintenance checklist recommendations for 2020:
- Keywords research
- Images optimzation
- Excellent copywriting
- Check for and fixing broken links
- Writing monthly blog posts, web pages, or FAQ to engage with your (potential) clients
- Website speed load check
- Updating any outdated content including images and layout.
- Inbound link campaign
- Checking for your competitor's inbound link
- Checking web forms and calls-to-action
- Monthly website's marketing campaign(s) & website traffic report on performance
- Social media link profile & local listings auditing
- Planning Strategy & SEO Tactics
- Hire Professionals
SEO Maintenance, Website Maintenance, WordPress Websites, HTML5 / PHP Websites
Roger I. Reyes
- (305) 707-8171
Founder/CEO of Miami Grill Catering
HR Administrator at Chaparral Insulation.