Website Launch Checklist for 2020 (Top 8 Guidelines)
Launching a new website for your business can be challenge. Below are some basics guidelines before your website launches to the public.
- Make sure your website maintains the same branding for your product/service with the right color scheme & logo design for your business
- Check your website content for grammatical errors, mispellings, and duplicate content
- Pick the right platform, frameworks, or languages for your website such as; HTML5/PHP or WordPress; Beware of website builders
- Make sure you have access to your website's source-code and web hosting account
- Pick the appropiate domain-name for your website. Make it less than 12 characters if possible, and friendly
- Make sure the domain-name of your website is registered under your name
- Have a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy plan to execute it right away after your website goes live
- Hire Professionals
New Website, WordPress Websites, HTML5 / PHP Websites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Roger I. Reyes
- (305) 707-8171
Mr. Reyes is an expert web developer whom I highly reccommend. He has helped my business implement long-term marketing infrastructures that have increased my clientele database and business. Over the last year has has worked on my company's website, MiamiGrillCatering.com. He has helped our marketing efforts by attracting a specificly targeted audience, demonstrating vast improvement in conversion rates. Thank you Mr. Reyes, I look forward to our ongoing web development projects.
Founder/CEO of Miami Grill Catering
During my time working with Roger, he played an integral part in the success of many conventions hosted by International Galleries, Inc. He is highly skilled with the building of intranet framework from the ground up! Roger develops innovative strategies and create solutions for any problem. You can count on him to get the job done!
HR Administrator at Chaparral Insulation.